- RSS Channel Showcase 9357778
- RSS Channel Showcase 4196459
- RSS Channel Showcase 2640523
- RSS Channel Showcase 9142879
Articles on this Page
- 06/06/14--06:49: _New Music Seminar P...
- 06/07/14--07:20: _Anthony Demaria Lab...
- 06/08/14--07:19: _ATC Launches SCM20P...
- 06/09/14--07:01: _How to Produce a #1...
- 06/10/14--07:33: _On Broadway: “Hedwi...
- 06/10/14--12:47: _Avid S3L Live Syste...
- 06/06/14--06:49: New Music Seminar Preview: June 8-10, NYC
- 06/07/14--07:20: Anthony Demaria Labs Announces ADL 1700 Liquid Mu Peak Limiter
- 06/08/14--07:19: ATC Launches SCM20PSL MkII Near-Field Reference Monitor
- 06/09/14--07:01: How to Produce a #1 Hit Song: “All of Me” by John Legend
- 06/10/14--07:33: On Broadway: “Hedwig” and the Secrets of Tony-Nominated Sound Design
- 06/10/14--12:47: Avid S3L Live System Updated with New Performance Enhancements
New Music Seminar crash course: Launched in 1980 and lasting through 1994, NMS established itself as the music business convention of its time. The event has seen some serious change in what it represents over the years, due to the rapid change that occurred while all those involved in the … Read More
There’s nothing like an analog addition to brighten up your day.
Anthony Demaria Labs is providing that ray of sunshine with the announcement of the ADL 1700 Liquid Mu Peak Limiter. A unit with myriad applications from the studio to live sound, it crosses classic inspiration with modern functionality.… Read More
An ATC within reach is a beautiful thing.
That’s exactly what was unveiled at GearFest in Fort Wayne, IN, last week: Artists, producers, and engineers now have increased access via the new ATC SCM20PSL MkII near-field reference monitor.
Priced at MSRP $3295/pair and available now, … Read More
There’s always a song in the #1 slot. But not all those chart-toppers are destined for true greatness – they come and then they go, entertaining millions for a shining moment before fading away.
Up … Read More
The Avid S3L live sound system is a portable HDX-powered mixing and control surface capable of running AAX plugins for live and studio purposes. The setup is compatible with VENUE live sound software and the control surface is EUCON-enabled – each with their own software that Avid has made some … Read More